And the 2014 endorsement goes to....
- CJ Jawahar - Senate District 4
- Dr. Richard Pan* - Senate District 6
- Sandra Fluke - Senate District 26
- Brian Caples - Assembly District 6
- Mark Johannessen - Assembly District 7 (Primary)
- Steve Cohn - Assembly District 7 (General)
- Darrell Fong - Assembly District 9
- Maggy Krell - Sacramento County District Attorney
- Rosalyn Van Buren - Sacramento City Council District 3 (Primary)
- Jeff Harris* - Sacramento City Council, District 3 (General)
- Toni Colley-Perry - Sacramento City Council, District 8
- Sarah Kirby-Gonzalez* - Washington Unified School Board Trustee
- Mario Guerrero - SMUD Ward 3
- Nancy Chaires - Elk Grove City Council District 4
- Anna Molander - SCUSD School Board, Area 1
- Jonathan Ronald Tran - SCUSD School Board, Area 7
- SB 1053 (Mitchell)* - Health Care Coverage: Contraceptives.
- OPPOSE*: Checks and Balances Act of 2014 (Strong Mayor Proposal)
Endorsed Candidates for ADEM Delegates
Are you a registered Democrat? Do you live in Assembly District 07, 08, 09? Vote for Fem Dems endorsed ADEM Delegates!
The California Democratic Party will be convening ADEMs on Saturday January 10 and Sunday January 11, 2015, where 14 people (7 men / 7 women) from each Assembly District will be elected to represent their district as DSCC (Democratic State Central Committee) Delegates for both the 2015 and 2016 State Conventions.
Fem Dems has endorsed the following candidates in your Assembly District:
Let us know if you can come out on 1/10 & 1/11and vote for our endorsed candidate or if you have any questions!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or for more information.
2014 Candidate Questionnaire
- If you have a history of political activism on issues regarding women's rights/equity, please describe your most memorable/meaningful experience.
- What is your definition of feminism? How does your definition influence your decision making process?
- Do you support the Administration's decision to require employer's insurance plans to cover contraception with no co-pays, under health care reform? Do you believe an employer that is not a religious institution has the right to refuse to cover contraception or any medication or medical procedure for their employees based on their religious or personal beliefs? Why or why not?
- What differentiates you from your opponent(s)?
- How will you improve our community?
- Give us an example of how you would change an existing policy to benefit women.
- How did you hear about the Fem Dems? Have you been involved with the Fem Dems before?