And the 2013 endorsement goes to....
- Maggy Krell for Sacramento District Attorney
- Sarah Kirby Gonzalez* - Trustee on the Washington Unified School Board in West Sacramento
- Student Bill of Rights Package
- AB271 - Repeal the Maximum Family Grant
- AB241 - Domestic Workers Rights
- Emerge CA Sacramento Reception
- Stonewall Four Freedoms
- Vagina Monologues
- Planned Parenthood 'Toast it Up'
2013 Candidate Questionnaire
- If you have a history of political activism on issues regarding women's rights/equity, please describe your most memorable/meaningful experience.
- What is your definition of feminism? How does your definition influence your decision making process?
- Do you support the Administration's decision to require employer's insurance plans to cover contraception with no co-pays, under health care reform? Do you believe an employer that is not a religious institution has the right to refuse to cover contraception or any medication or medical procedure for their employees based on their religious or personal beliefs? Why or why not?
- What differentiates you from your opponent(s)?
- How will you improve our community?
- Give us an example of how you would change an existing policy to benefit women.
- How did you hear about the Fem Dems? Have you been involved with the Fem Dems before?